Friday, October 30, 2009

Final Bowen classes!

Very exciting news, I will be completing the last of the series of basic Bowenwork next weekend in Lima, OH. This is exciting not only because I will be learning many new procedures, but also because I will home to see friends and family for the weekend! I am also going to be available to clients on the western shore of MD, as I have taken on a job at Massage Envy in Severna Park. So, if you are looking for a great massage or Bowenwork on the western shore, come visit me, right off Rt 2 N, just past Anne Arundle Community College! Hope to see you there or over at my private practice in Easton. Best wishes for healthy living!
Kathryn

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just want to ask if you're still on service? please mail me I do have a question. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry! I was pregnant and had taken some time off but am up and runnign and would be happy to answer any questions you have!
      Kathryn

      Delete